The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Broad Ripple Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Indianapolis. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 18 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Broad Ripple Service Experts in Indianapolis, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 317-527-0271 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.