How many times have you started out from home realizing you forgot to alter the temperature or shut the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your house from anywhere in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and cautions you and Broad Ripple Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Indianapolis to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Broad Ripple Service Experts in Indianapolis at 317-527-0271.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy