Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your house.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were mindful of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, mildew, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your household, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Broad Ripple Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 317-527-0271
or arrange your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the volume of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Broad Ripple Service Experts can help! There are many ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners sift through or destroy all the irritating airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Lessen your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how efficient your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Broad Ripple Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 317-527-0271
to arrange your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.