With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be inundated with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your typical tank heater. For real! We put together the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of cold water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Get excited! Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Broad Ripple Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.