Your HVAC system’s health is essential, because it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of troubles.
Frequently malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these problems progress, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you might have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating properly, you could wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies minor issues early. Blocking big issues from taking place first is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the option to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also provides time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if troubles are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Frequently this results in an increase to your house’s energy efficiency. You may experience reduced energy bills, in addition to knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is operating like it should, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance could help extend this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Broad Ripple Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is essential, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on yearly energy prices.* But with Broad Ripple Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that work with your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with special perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to economical, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get several other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often breaks down during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re usually working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Broad Ripple Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on all visits. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Regardless of what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 317-527-0271 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.