The health of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which subjects them to a broad range of possible troubles.
These problems are frequently minor enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these complications degrade further, your entire system might be in danger. These are problems and costs you could avoid with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on annual maintenance invalidates your warranty. Committing a short amount on upkeep now can help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Uncovers Small Issues in Advance
Preventing big issues in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively review and lubricate key internal systems. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are repaired as they appear.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance might shrink your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance could extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Broad Ripple Service Experts offers a series of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly handle a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Broad Ripple Service Experts Expert driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to additional benefits by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 317-527-0271 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.