No matter what the elements outside, the temperature inside your space determines how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your house will feel like a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time to take a deeper look at how you’re managing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a solid system or a pathetic performer. Try this quick quiz from Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Summer is coming up fast. How do you get your system ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Ask my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Start my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a new one?
- Let my contractor pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most intricate system on the market.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a qualified technician to examine it.
- Block it out and hope it ends.
Now tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform better. Read on to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to help out your HVAC for a new season, a professional tune-up is critical to finish the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around, your HVAC technician will keep an eye out for more significant complications for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained HVAC systems can have issues occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to homes at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly charges. If you’re observing a steady escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably happening with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left alone it could make for an pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, money and frustration. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!