No matter what the elements outside in Indianapolis, the temperature in your space determines how comfortable it will seem. Find the right temp and your house will seem like a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for a deeper look at the way you’re handling your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a solid system or a pathetic performer. Take this quick quiz from Broad Ripple Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Indianapolis. How do you get your AC ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Advise my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a new one?
- Have my contractor to pick one out and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most intricate system currently available in Indianapolis.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to examine it.
- Block it out and pray it ends.
Now tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform better. Read below to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to help out your HVAC for a season change, a professional tune-up is necessary to finish the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around, your HVAC service technician will look out for more significant complications for your system. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have issues occasionally. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to homes at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some HVAC systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your utility bills can present more than your monthly charges. If you’re observing a stable escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you detect an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, money and frustration. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!