We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Indianapolis homeowners often call Broad Ripple Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your Indianapolis home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Broad Ripple Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Broad Ripple Service Experts of Indianapolis at 317-527-0271 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.