We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Indianapolis homeowners often call Broad Ripple Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Indianapolis home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Broad Ripple Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Broad Ripple Service Experts of Indianapolis at 317-527-0271 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.