Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Broad Ripple Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.