White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t stop the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from getting into the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have given discounts on seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a donation to Toys For Tots.
This year the Florida Service Experts centers are offering no-charge HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be given to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holiday season. The full list of involved centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this wonderful offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve collected hundreds of toys and helped our customers save thousands of dollars, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the chaotic holidays and beyond.”
In addition to the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also provided discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To find out how you can contribute to Toys For Tots this holiday season or to find a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.