The Top Six Reasons to Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Your heating and cooling system is vital to a sense of comfort and healthy indoor air. The furnace and air conditioner work hard in the background, heating, cooling, controlling the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Many homeowners take this functionality for granted until they’re forced to do without them. If your air conditioner has ever broken down on a sweltering summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner likes to deal with emergency repairs, higher energy bills or home comfort problems. What if you could ensure a constant supply of healthy, conditioned air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in handy. Like receiving an oil change for your car, consistent tune-ups are essential for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get the maximum from each maintenance visit, you should consider applying for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This contract is an arrangement between you and an HVAC contractor. Membership takes the uncertainty out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled appointments and other perks. An HVAC maintenance contract isn’t required to request tune-ups with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, but we highly endorse signing up. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automated Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busy, so it’s not hard to forget about requesting furnace maintenance for the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll receive scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re not sure why HVAC maintenance is so important, consider these benefits:
- Reveal small problems early: Issues with your home comfort system tend to develop slowly. When a technician inspects the internal components annually, it’s possible to locate and fix smaller problems before they grow to be big headaches.
- Decrease the risk of breakdowns: By tightening that loose fan belt and balancing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the risk of a sudden breakdown goes down.
- Lower repair costs: Scheduled HVAC maintenance is an affordable, foreseeable amount that reduces the need for many major repairs.
- Increase energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that annual maintenance can increase HVAC efficiency by up to 30%, lowering your heating and cooling bills at the same time.
- Boost home comfort: When your HVAC system performs the way it is supposed to, airflow improves for even temperatures and more balanced humidity in your home.
- Lengthen the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can survive for years longer versus a neglected one, saving you on untimely replacement expenses.
- Provide safety: An equipment and safety assessment during each visit grants peace of mind that your HVAC system is working as intended.
- Protect your warranty: The bulk of HVAC manufacturers value preventive maintenance to such a degree that they necessitate yearly tune-ups to keep your warranty active. Investing a little in maintenance now shields you from costly repairs that your warranty should cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance agreement puts you at the front of the line when you schedule an emergency repair. You can usually anticipate same-day service—even during nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning on replacing your HVAC system? An HVAC contract allows access to the fastest installs feasible, even during the busiest weeks.
4. Marked Down Repairs and Services
Regular maintenance decreases the need for repair work, but if your system needs some TLC, having an HVAC maintenance plan grants a 15% discount. You’ll also enjoy 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
HVAC repairs are occasionally unavoidable, but they can get expensive fast. Luckily, with an HVAC agreement, you’ll never be expected to pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour visits.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you know the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the final product leave you dissatisfied, the technician will return to correct things.
Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Check out what each plan features and contact our staff to help you choose the best plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before enrolling. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to request a tune-up, please contact your local Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing office today.
How to Find an Effective HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable all year, nothing is more critical than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This choice impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility expenses and overall home efficiency. But, with so many system types, sizes and... Continue reading
Yearly HVAC Maintenance Guidelines
Once the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to get your home ready for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is key to maintaining a cozy, warm setting. A well-maintained furnace provides the comfort you want while using a smaller amount of energy. Routine inspections also make your... Continue reading
HVAC Trends: What’s New in 2024
In the continuously changing world of home HVAC, keeping up with the current HVAC trends is imperative for homeowners who want to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. As we move into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing cutting-edge technologies and trends that promise... Continue reading