Summer has made its way to Indianapolis and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system malfunctioning during the extreme weather. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with an annual AC tune-up from Broad Ripple Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner annually for a check-up, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and blower motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Broad Ripple Service Experts
When you call Broad Ripple Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Confirm quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Broad Ripple Service Experts in Indianapolis is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly AC tune-up, call 317-527-0271 today!