Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s normal to begin thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make certain it is being sent to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the pros at Broad Ripple Service Experts are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at 317-527-0271 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.