Your heating and cooling unit is an investment in your home. Protect it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium comfort service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything additional for parts or labor. This shields your wallet from costly unplanned repair calls. When you call us for an appointment, you’ll get a rapid response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re pleased with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your house, we’ll do a detailed examination of your unit. This helps us pinpoint any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to reduce allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those products too.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any comfort issues in your home. This way, you can make a knowledgeable choice on repair or replacement.
This service also includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of advantages to having this detailed service finished.
5 Perks of Annual HVAC Service
- Gives back efficiency that may save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Locates minor problems before they create expensive repairs.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating system.
Any equipment tune-up includes a 29-point visual check in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat adjustment
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Examining A/C starting capability and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Replacing standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit