Your heating and cooling equipment is an investment in your home. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive comfort service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay anything additional for parts or labor. This shields your wallet from pricey unplanned repair calls. When you call us for an appointment, you’ll receive a rapid response because of our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re pleased with our Expert repairs through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll perform a detailed examination of your unit. This helps us uncover any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to have relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those solutions too.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any HVAC issues in your home. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This membership also includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are several benefits to having this detailed service completed.
5 Advantages of Routine HVAC Service
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Locates little problems before they lead to expensive malfunctions.
- Helps prolong your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating system.
Every unit tune-up includes a 29-point visual check plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat adjustment
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Inspecting A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits