It’s not difficult to not remember regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important thing we’re keeping in mind at Broad Ripple Service Experts.
That’s since routine work offers a lot of perks for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a lower possibility for malfunctions. You can receive these pluses—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations may help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This might help you make a smart decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance delivers a lot of benefits for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity expenses.**
- Discovers little problems before they create expensive repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This checkup is the most detailed in the industry. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your unit to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To start the process, contact our Experts at 317-527-0271. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.