How Truly Seamless AC Replacement Works
You’ll feel exceptional with the efficiency of our AC replacement and your new system. Here are a few benefits of our installation process:
Our protective shoe coverings keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. Protective cloths around the installation area minimize messes.
Service from Certified Experts
You can trust that our ACE-certified installers have completed extensive professional training to earn one of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
Your new AC system will meet or exceed all local codes and manufacturer guidelines, even if your old one didn’t.
After installation is complete, we’re not finished until we thoroughly check your system by testing safety features and other key functions.
Do You Need to Replace Your AC Unit?
It can be difficult to know specifically when you need a new air conditioner. Here’s some guidance on when it’s time to start planning for a new one.
- Utility bills keep going up. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less efficient. Eventually, it draws too much energy to keep things cool.
- Your home feels humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a harder time maintaining proper humidity levels. You may notice that some rooms get muggy or are warmer than others.
- The system runs nonstop. It’s typical that your air conditioner will run more frequently as temperatures rise. But if it’s running all the time, wear and tear increases, shortening the equipment’s lifespan and sending energy bills skyrocketing.
- Your air conditioner is outdated. With consistent maintenance, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. But as systems get more efficient, replacing your air conditioner after even 10 years could save 20%–40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- High air conditioning repair bills. We recommend full replacement if repairs are increasing in frequency and cost.
- Your AC uses R22 refrigerant. R22 is out of production due to the damage it does to the ozone layer. Fixing an R22 leak is very expensive, as the remaining refrigerant is only available in finite, recycled supplies.
Cover All Your AC Fees with One Low Monthly Payment
We made our Advantage Program™ so that you can lease your new, high-efficiency HVAC system and avoid the significant expense of buying it. One affordable monthly payment with no money down applies to all the costs for equipment, installation, annual maintenance, replacement air filters, and repairs.** Meanwhile, it saves you money on energy by helping you afford one of the latest high-efficiency systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace my air conditioner?
Most business will recommend an AC replacement when the cost to repair your system is more than half the cost of a new system. For more factors to consider, visit our blog covering more details on whether to repair or replace your AC.
Should I replace my air conditioner and furnace at the same time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. If your systems are older than 15 years or you need a high-efficiency model or smart thermostat, you should have a new AC and furnace installed together.
What types of air conditioner systems do you offer and install?
We repair and install all types, including central air conditioning, ductless mini-splits and central heat pumps.
What brands do you install and service?
We service all makes and models in Indianapolis. As a bigger HVAC company, we have rapid access to the top leading brands, makes and models. Also, we support all replacements with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a year.
What payment options do you have?
Other Cool Options
**For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.