Having a carbon monoxide detector in a central area is the best way to alert you of this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is fatal in big amounts.
A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It screens the air and beeps if carbon monoxide amounts are too high. Preferrably, you should use no fewer than one detector close to each living area, or on each floor in your house. These detectors are best run in tandem with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in the greatest condition and can help you stop carbon monoxide in Indianapolis.