We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Indianapolis
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Broad Ripple Service Experts can help you avoid that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Many homeowners may not know they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Indianapolis sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Broad Ripple Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the expertise, training and ability to perform everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to overflow or become blocked, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you realize there’s an issue. Stopping it quickly can help you avoid expensive destruction to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Broad Ripple Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and take care of bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Broad Ripple Service Experts today at 317-527-0271 or book an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We offer excellent equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*