How It Works
- Answer a few simple questions about your home needs and desired options.
- View your customized heating and cooling solutions.
- Select your desired system.
- Get a detailed pricing quote on your new HVAC system.
- Pay nothing until installation is done to your satisfaction.*
Home Visit and Installation
- You’ll choose a day and time for the pre-installation home visit.
- This step verifies your new system is a great fit and we have everything we need to do an Expert installation. This entails final pricing and details. Based on your Expert’s assessment, a better-fitting solution may be selected instead of your first choice.
- You’ll choose your desired day to install your new customized home comfort system, with next day installation appointments available
We have several flexible payment options:
- Service Experts Advantage Program™, where one affordable monthly fee covers your new high-efficiency system, any future repairs and all necessary maintenance.
- Financing for qualified customers.
- Pay in full.
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.
Our Price Promise Guarantee
Let’s save you some time. We’re so confident we can give you the best fixed price installation that if we can’t beat a like-for-like quote, we’ll give you a $50 Amazon gift card.
Why Choose Broad Ripple Service Experts?
Shop from Home
There’s no need to leave home to choose and price your new home comfort system. Our online questionnaire gives you custom options for your needs and provides you with full pricing details. We make it easy with a Price Promise Guarantee and next day installation.
Get a Fixed Price Quote!
Save on Your Key HVAC Costs Through Our Advantage Program
Keeping your heating equipment in top shape is easier than ever.
With our Advantage Program or a Maintenance+ membership, you can streamline key maintenance tasks like routine filter replacement, cleaning and more.
Other benefits include:
- No fees for trips or overtime costs.
- Special discounts for our services.
- Priority service for installs and repairs.
- And more!
Through a maintenance plan with Broad Ripple Service Experts you can get fast access to the best local support. Compare our available plans to find what matters most to you.
Questions About Our Maintenance Programs?
Give us a call at 317-527-0271 and we’ll be happy to provide more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the cost showing for my new system estimated or final? Are there any extra costs?
The price that’s showing is an estimate that’s subject to change. We’ll visit your home before installing it to ensure it’s a great fit.
Do you sell other kinds and brands of equipment?
We highly recommend Goodman®, and base our first recommendations on their products, but if you prefer, we will go over the other options with you.
I have questions and want to talk with a technician. Whom do I call to make an appointment?
Please call us directly at 317-527-0271 and we’ll set up a free consultation at your home.
What if I’m not sure of my square footage?
The square footage of your home helps us accurately size your new HVAC system. Please contact us directly at 317-527-0271 to request a no-cost visit to your home.
I just want to purchase an air conditioner or a furnace, not both. How can I do this?
Please call us directly at 317-527-0271. We’ll set up a free visit to your home to give you an estimate.
I placed an order but decided to cancel it. How can I do that?
Please contact us directly at 317-527-0271 and we’ll cancel your order.
I want to request a different appointment time for the pre-installation visit at my home. How can I do this?
Please contact us directly at 317-527-0271 and we’ll set up a new time for your appointment.
Is the Advantage Program™ a type of financing?
No, the Advantage Program is an innovative new approach for replacing your HVAC system. Consider it as a subscription to high-efficiency home comfort without the hassle of owning the equipment.
There aren’t any up-front expenses, and we take care of the rest:
- Installing your new, high-efficiency equipment.
- Doing all necessary service and tune-ups.
- Delivering 24/7 priority service with all repairs included.
Will I need to complete a credit check to sign up for the Advantage Program?
Yes, a standard credit check is necessary for Advantage Program membership.
I placed an order but didn’t pay. When will I pay for my system?
You’ll pay once your new system is installed and operating. We offer multiple ways to pay, including financing for qualified customers, through an Advantage Program membership or in full.